Ushers take on a significant ministry of hospitality and welcome and other duties assigned by Clergy. They in exercising this ministry of care, attention, hospitality and welcome.
- Seating in assigned areas and also special needs seating.
- Responsible for the Gifts procession, The gifts include bread and wine.
- Responsible for the gathering of the collection and security of.
- Responsible for Communion lines and special needs people to receive.
- Responsible for distribution of weekly church bulletins.
- With mass completed, do general housekeeping as directed by Head Usher and Clergy.
Weekends and when needed for Mass
More information coming soon.